While we consider all those who preach and believe the gospel to be our brothers and sisters in Christ, our beliefs can be described as evangelical, Reformed, and continuationist.
What to Expect
Here’s an overview of what you can expect when you visit Christ Community Church:
- The doctrine within our church is evangelical, Reformed, and continuationist.
- The preaching is typically expository—teaching through a section or a book of the Bible.
- The music is often contemporary, but you’ll hear hymns too. Our songs aim to promote strong doctrine and they frequently celebrate the cross of Christ.
- Small groups are a major part of our church life. These groups may be organized by location, by season of life, or in some other way, but they are always intended to build community and foster growth in godliness. They’re where real life happens.
- And most important, the gospel of Jesus Christ governs in doctrine and practice. The good news that Christ died to save sinners is of first importance—something we intend to celebrate both now and for eternity.